Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    NWJake's Avatar Resident
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: NWJAKE
    Total Contributions For

NWJake     $ 96.80

CRR Sherlock Contests.

So i have been MIA for quite a while. Now i am back and i would like to give everyone a chance to win some nice glass pipes. I have been pursuing glassblowing for 2 years now but in the past year i have learned alot. Next week i will post some examples of my Sherlocks for you guys to critique. Either way it will be free glass for you guys. I would like some ideas on types of contests we can do and games we can do them in. Im excited to finally get this going. Let me know what you guys think of all this. If its a cool fun thing for the clan ill make cooler more complicated clan pieces.

Again thoughts and ideas welcome.

NW Jake

Checked out some of your stuff on facebook. It looks great some nice colors in them.

This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.