Close

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What is Everyone Up To?

What is everyone up to lately? What is new? What games have you been playing?
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his" - General George S. Patton

EchoStream's Avatar Super Moderator
    Trophies
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: UCMj7-_-_yfZfvT2s1ThnjsQ View Channel: Echostream
    Total Contributions For

EchoStream     $ 28.83
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieDeltaCDN View Post
    What is everyone up to lately? What is new? What games have you been playing?
    I have been playing lots of Dragon Age: Inquisition, man is that game fun. Good story, good combat, and beautiful environments! I have been still playing some Advanced Warfare and ill jump on Destiny every now and then.

I am really looking forward to Evolve, BloodBorne and The Witcher 3. What other games are you guys excited about?

I've been super busy with my new job (I'm wearing a lot of hats in a company that's brand new) and raising the kids while my wife works, too. I still play on my Xbox One for a couple hours here and there, but it's mostly a media centre these days. It sucks, I love the platform, but have no significant friends on it so usually end up playing alone or with randoms. The PS3's gathering dust and justifying a PS4 purchase would be hard for now. Maybe in a couple months once we've caught up our finances.

Every time I whine about playing alone, I tell myself I need to get off my ass and spin up the Xbox wing of CRR, but I just can't promise I can commit enough time that it would be successful at all

I halted work on my own game; I didn't see myself getting funding through Kickstarter or similar because of all the crappy placeholder graphics, and can't afford the extra time it takes to work on something so large along with everything else going on. It's a shame because I see other games launching with half the features of mine, no modding, no online features and selling well. I just can't commit enough time to it to make progress without quitting my job or losing my sanity programming all day, every day.

But we're a lot more stable now than we used to be, the kids are doing great, and dear lord I can't wait for them to go back to school!

Miss you guys, and sorry I'm such a ghost around here.

Summer leave almost over, back to work this coming Monday. At a new unit, in a new position working with old friends. I did take a bit of a pay hit due to hit being outside of a deployable unit, but overall I can take the time to get back into fighting shaping, do PT on every day, and I know my schedule.

Kids are swell.

Playing Batman Arkam Kinght right now, but want to get a crew in to get some practice session of BF4 before Night Operations comes out. Looking forward, along with many others, to Star Wars Battlefront and Fallout 4 releases.

Mat

Rooten_'s Avatar Resident
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: Rooten_
    Total Contributions For

Rooten_     $ 28.53
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathGuard77 View Post
    Summer leave almost over, back to work this coming Monday. At a new unit, in a new position working with old friends. I did take a bit of a pay hit due to hit being outside of a deployable unit, but overall I can take the time to get back into fighting shaping, do PT on every day, and I know my schedule.

Kids are swell.

Playing Batman Arkam Kinght right now, but want to get a crew in to get some practice session of BF4 before Night Operations comes out. Looking forward, along with many others, to Star Wars Battlefront and Fallout 4 releases.

Mat
    Star Wars Battlefront and Fallout 4...count me in

Hey Deathguard, I'm down to play some bf4 with you. I have a friend who plays with me as well. His psn is PapaGangPlank. We've both been looking for CRR people to squad with. I noticed the bf4 roster for ps4 isn't as big as the bf3 and bfbc2 days. Anyways, I added you recently on ps4 (I just got one last month), so feel free to message me whenever you're free to play. I could use a good player like you to build up my skill in battlefield again.

-Gizmo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.