Close

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thumbs up Become a Premium member!

Sign up today to become a Premium Member at CRR Gaming! For $10 for one year, you get...

1. Complete Ad free browsing
    2. Improved searching (boolean)
    3. View your threads or posts from the navbar (search for only your threads and posts)
    4. Live threads (threads update automatically without page reloading)
    5. Draft Posts
    6. Upload animated profile pictures
    7. Upload animated avatar images
    8. Upload animated signatures
    9. Increased PM storage capacity to 100 (from the default of 50)
    10. Increased album pictures limit to 100 (from the default of 20)
    11. Customize the look of your profile page
    12. Customize the look of your blog pages
    13. Ability to create up to 15 groups (from the default of 5)
    14. Colored username
    15. Displayed in the Roster page
    16. Exclusive raffles and contests not open to regular members
    17. Exclusive tournaments and ladders not open to regular members
    18. Access to the hidden Premium forum
    19. Special access to our "Arcade"
    20. Auto Reply - PM
    21. PM Blocker
    22. PM Quote
    23. Special access to ALL new features that get added to the site

and Much, Much More!

Click here
    to become a Premium Member today! You will help support and sustain this community for continued growth, as well as benefiting your own experience on CRR Gaming!

Our goal is to one day move out of shared servers and have our own dedicated server to better host our growing numbers. All extra funds generated through subscriptions and donations will be used for skins, tools, mods, contests, raffles, giveaways, or any other activity the membership can benefit from.

For those of you who don't subscribe or donate will still be contributing by viewing advertisements on all pages.

We are working hard on bringing more features, and if you have any suggestions for additional features, let us know, and we'll see what we can do.

As always, thank you for your continued support.

--------F.A.Q-------

Can I still use the donation system?
    Yes. The minimum donation is $10 which adds you to the Premium membership and all its benefits. Use the donation system here.

What if I donated before the subscription system was in place? No problem, anyone who donated $10 this year has already been added to the Premium membership.

Can I have a refund?
    No,sorry. Premium membership fee's are non-refundable.

What happens if I am going to be inactive or I get banned while in the Premium membership? You will stay a Premium member until your Premium membership runs out. Banned users will lose their Premium membership and will not be refunded.

I do not like the extra features that come with Premium membership, can I have a refund? No, sorry. All suggestions are welcome however.

I have not subscribed yet, will my account be affected or changed? Absolutely not. You will not lose any privileges to your account only gain by subscribing.
    Last edited by CharlieDeltaCDN; 10-28-2014 at 07:54 PM.
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his" - General George S. Patton

We have added some more great features for Premium members.

• Auto Reply - PM
    • PM Blocker
    • PM Quote

Enjoy and thank you for your continued support.
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his" - General George S. Patton

This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.