Close

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

View Poll Results: Which Clan Operation do you want to compete in?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Flagged For Removal

0 0%
  • Sticky Fingers

1 20.00%
  • Hell I want em both!

4 80.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Who wants to compete in the February Clan Operations?

Alright guys we have two clan operations posted on the Elite page for February 25.
    I will enter us in either one or both as long as we have at least a few guys that can make it.

Program Guide:

Flagged For Removal
    Highest Total Defends: Core Domination
    This event starts at 3:00PM and ends at 6:00PM

Sticky Fingers

Highest Total Captures: Core Domination

This event starts at 7:00Pm and ends at 10:00PM

I am assuming all times are PDT so please be aware of that.

Cast your vote in the poll above and post in here if you want to compete.

GO GET EM!!!
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his" - General George S. Patton

I should also mention that unless you accept the clan invite (those of you who have done so yet) your stats will not be considered in the clan operations. So if you haven't accepted the invite yet go do so.

You need to go to your elite summary page:
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his" - General George S. Patton

EchoStream's Avatar Super Moderator
    Trophies
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: UCMj7-_-_yfZfvT2s1ThnjsQ View Channel: Echostream
    Total Contributions For

EchoStream     $ 28.83
    I say sign us up to both, i don't think there is any harm in signing up for both of them even if no one shows up.

I will probably only be around for a portion of the Saturday one.

Gentlemen. @fourserotwo said clan challenges are up today and appearantly there will be a blue number above our clan title which will show our clan rank. @CharlieDeltaCDN can you create a news,status or something thread so we can quickly see our clan enlistments?

Quote Originally Posted by KillerKarny View Post
    Gentlemen. @fourserotwo said clan challenges are up today and appearantly there will be a blue number above our clan title which will show our clan rank. @CharlieDeltaCDN can you create a news,status or something thread so we can quickly see our clan enlistments?
    Well this is why I created this Elite forum, for all updates to clan operations. I may even create a sub-forum for just the clan operations but will wait a bit.
    I already posted for the two operations two days ago. http://www.canadianriflesregiment.co...lan-Operations

I say enlist us in anything you see coming up anytime in clan ops..better safe then sorry
    Minds are like parachutes, only work when open!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.