Close

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  6
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerKarny View Post
    added new event it snt an email but did not appear on calendar
    I would suggest to try it again. Email will only be sent upon successfully creating a new event. You must have missed a step or overlooked an error message.
    The RSVP system can be tricky the first time you use it.

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

My apologies @killerkarney , you did everything correct. For some reason the event was thrown into moderation. I have validated it. I think it was thrown into moderation because you added some html. I disabled html as it can be used harmfully.
    Last edited by CharlieDeltaCDN; 05-22-2012 at 12:30 PM.
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his" - General George S. Patton

K just added 2 more... I think I blew the second one and forgot to change the date from the 22nd to the 27th. It still said that it will need to be looked at by the moderator though. 3rd one is "To be enlisted" but again it still sent an email right after I submitted it though.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerKarny View Post
    K just added 2 more... I think I blew the second one and forgot to change the date from the 22nd to the 27th. It still said that it will need to be looked at by the moderator though. 3rd one is "To be enlisted" but again it still sent an email right after I submitted it though.
    This time I fixed it permanently! You can now post events with a picture and no moderation.
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his" - General George S. Patton

Nice going guys, beat me to the punch lol. Charlie if I see (or Karny) any Lone Wolf ops such as HC KC it could go up on the calendar as well. Especially since we usually do KC anyways.

Hopefully we'll see some more guys confirm on the events.
    "It is well that war is so terrible. We should grow too fond of it."
    Robert E Lee

Yeah buddy!

No body really does the lone wolf ones... they are rarely mentioned. The clan ops on the other hand are for the benefit of us all and need group participation. I think putting them on the same calendar may defeat its purpose and cause confusion.

Have to agree to disagree on that one Karny. The HC KC is popular and what we play the most, as long as it's not on the same day as a clan op there should be no confusion.

No it doesn't benefit the clan exp but it does promote working together to win the match and earn individual medals.
    But I would however only put the odd one in and I would not add one on the same day as a clan op to avoid confusion as you mentioned.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

Another note: Calendar updates with the new clan ops in June!

Nice to see Elite coming out with lots of clan ops now. Let's get our clan leveled up!
    "It is well that war is so terrible. We should grow too fond of it."
    Robert E Lee

Yeah buddy!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.