Close

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Editing Blog Post (possible bug?)

I was trying to edit a blog post to add some more of my art and the only options for inserting images when editing an already existing post is from URL. Is it a bug that I cannot select from my PC the way I can when I make a new post? I would love to be able to upload more images from my PC as I get more art to put into one blog post.

It uses the same editor as the posting in the forums. Be sure to go to the "Advanced" editor when adding images or making major edits.

See the image. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blog_editing.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	276.5 KB 
ID:	1377

Happy blogging.
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his" - General George S. Patton

I did go to advanced and when I clicked insert image it still says "from URL" and not "from computer"