Close

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Black Ops 2 Prestige Edition unboxing (ITS A CARE PACKAGE)

So I stumbled upon a video on youtube today that shows what all is going to be in the prestige edition of BLOPS2 and I'm 100% positive some (CD especially) will love what's going to come in it!

Wow that thing is pretty sweet! I want one.

Hey @Wookiemart, I know you are not a COD fan but you need to watch this. There is something in this video that you and I talked about a couple of months ago.

I know that @homerjay will blow his dough on this when he gets home.
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his" - General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieDeltaCDN View Post
    Wow that thing is pretty sweet! I want one.

Hey @Wookiemart, I know you are not a COD fan but you need to watch this. There is something in this video that you and I talked about a couple of months ago.

I know that @homerjay will blow his dough on this when he gets home.
    Yea this thing is pretty damn amazing! I want one but unfortunately I don't have the resources. Still have to pay off the pre-order for the Mrs and get us 2 elite premium memberships.

Very nice, how much will that beast cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Wookiemart View Post
    Very nice, how much will that beast cost.
    I think it was somewhere around $149 when I was last in EB Games. The Hardened Edition is only $79 and it still comes with a lot of cool stuff.

You guys think this game will do as good as the others? I feel that it being set in the future might loose some player base. Besides that the kit looks very nice, very nice indeed.

This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.