Close

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Erik View Post
    Im a big fan of RTS games. Hope its available for console.
    Sorry to disappoint. PC only. Get to upgrading yer PC's right now.

Looks intriguing and I will definitely be in the market for a new gaming PC in 2013 for Rome II Total War, so this looks like another game to watch out for.

is this the game this thread is about?? It said it was free to play so I figured it was browser based. Do you have any system requirements on it or a diff game with similar specs?

---------- Post Merged at 07:40 PM ----------

is this the game this thread is about?? It said it was free to play so I figured it was browser based. Do you have any system requirements on it or a diff game with similar specs?

Quote Originally Posted by reef_rugger View Post
    Do you have any system requirements on it or a diff game with similar specs?
    If your PC can run BF3, then I would assume that you'll be alright for C&C2.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWhiskey View Post
    If your PC can run BF3, then I would assume that you'll be alright for C&C2.
    ok then I wont be playing this game anytime soon. Although it does look awsome!

I have the original Generals, and by god this is a VAST improvement. Nice to see them also using the frostbite engine as well, drink up me harties Yo Ho!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.