Close

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CRR PC GAMING

CRR PC GAMING

Well guys I made it to Gagetown in one piece and now have net. I found out I am going to be here for about 9 months since my course isn't till Oct. I am wondering if I can recruit people for a PC side of the clan? For I am going to get a gaming laptop today so I may play up here and have some fun. Later on I will get an PS3 and play with the clan again but that's after a few pays. I hope I can do this for I do want to be an active player with the Clan

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/canadianriflesregiment

We don't do much with it besides use it to hook up in-game time to time, but it's a start. I'm not sure I'd want to expand officially into a PC gaming clan. I like that we're a relatively manageable bunch of folks who enjoy gaming together. It's laid-back and enjoyable. The type of people we would end up recruiting from PC gamers tend to not be very laid back, and a good portion of them have the attitude that all consoles are a joke compared to their peni- I mean, computer.

That being said, I do more PC than PS3 gaming these days, though that still is a trickle at best. I don't go out of my way to talk to people a lot, but I'm always interested in doing co-op things with people over competitive.

Edit: I like how out-of-whack my Steam card hours show up sometimes. Sometimes I will leave a low-action pausable game in the background while I work, taking breaks every now and then to stamp down a few buildings or whatever. So it counts away the whole time I'm working, too hehe
    Last edited by Wizminkey; 01-26-2013 at 10:02 AM.

I agree with Wizminkey, we need to take a very cautious approach the the recruitment on the PC side. However, that doesn't mean that you can't send a mature, non-cheating PC player our way.
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his" - General George S. Patton

Well boys I can start it up slowly and slowly take an approach at the systems. For I am going to have COD and BF3 and Arma lol

I'd like to get into planetside 2 and what not once I get a better card. Sigh, computers are so damn expensive these days!

Planetside 2 is a blast. I've only played maybe 20 hours, but it's been enjoyable. They are doing (have done?) a big revamp on the base layouts to make matches more dynamic and less zerging through bottlenecks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.