Close

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Old NES Games

Long shot here... but I'm looking for old NES games. Sometimes when the wife watches TV, I go downstairs and start up the old NES. Suddenly she runs downstairs asking to play on the old NES, leaving the big screen to myself and the PS3. Let me know what you have and what you think they are worth.

Edit: Also I'm into Sega Genesis.
    Last edited by Grim_Skunk; 10-15-2013 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim_Skunk View Post
    Long shot here... but I'm looking for old NES games. Sometimes when the wife watches TV, I go downstairs and start up the old NES. Suddenly she runs downstairs asking to play on the old NES, leaving the big screen to myself and the PS3. Let me know what you have and what you think they are worth.

List of NEs I'm looking for:

Super Mario Bros 3
    Tetris
    Contra
    Double Dragon II
    Track and Field
    Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
    River City Ransom
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Arcade Game
    31-in-1
    Super 190 in 1
    cheek this site
    http://www.lukiegames.com/nintendo-nes-video-games.html
    For the choke, there are no "tough guys".. with an arm lock he can be tough and resist the pain.. With the choke he just passes out, goes to sleep

I used to have a collection of 30-odd NES games and another 30-odd Genesis games. Then when I'm 20, my roomy decides to move out with half my stuff while I'm at work.

Best of luck finding the games!

I picked up Tetris yesterday at the Pawn Shop. $5. Its the Tengen Version (2 players, can pick music, etc). I looked online for how much its worth. $71 right now. The original NES version is worth about $10. Some are saying Tengen version is a Holy Grail of NES carts. I just might start collecting more of these.

Nice grab! There are times I wish I had been a collector 20 years earlier. Since the 80s, everything is mass-produced in such quantities that even "limited edition" items from 10 years ago are almost worthless.

I have collections of cards, comics, games, etc and I'd barely get anything for selling it all. Todd McFarlane Spiderman #1 in the limited silver/black print, first edition, $10... Very first Wolverine #1 (the mini-series that came before the main ongoing series,) $20. You jump back another 20 years and those prices get Ks at the end of them.

Took the time a few months back to itemize every collection and price them out to sell to try and help our financial situation, but it wouldn't even pay a month's rent to sell 25 years worth of collecting.

For the choke, there are no "tough guys".. with an arm lock he can be tough and resist the pain.. With the choke he just passes out, goes to sleep

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.