Close

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I actually expect it's due to limitations of the 360... but that's just me

I was under the impression that the consoles game devs are handed by the manufacturers are way more powerfull than what we have sitting in our living room. Is it possible maybe that this demo reel was produced without taking that factinto consideration?
    Also I agree thatthe difference between the two versions is quite extreme, however I have to say that I prefer games with reasonable graphics as opposed to BF3 lets say who add all this lense flare and muck in your feild of vision to simulate "realism" when all it does is take away my ability to make out what the hell is going on around me.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Forum Runner

Now that you mention it, I did wonder if it wasn't a case of them showing the PC version of the demo followed by a console version of retail. But I thought there was no way they'd do that.

When they say "demo," do they mean the ones players had access to, or like a developer-run showcased demo?

Looking at that first video, I just can't imagine the consoles are capable of that level of detail. But I've been wrong before.

It was a visual display of supposed gameplay footage, and although the consoles can't quite reach that level of quality, the PS3 CAN handle dynamic weather effects, and dynamic lighting.

I can't say for sure if the 360 can.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.