Close

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Does anyone still have socom 4?

I know this game is a dinosaur, but you'd be surprised what games people still have and play now-a-days. I played it awhile back, traded it in, and I got it again the other day and remembered why I enjoyed it. Is there anyone who has this game? I'll be messing around with the multiplayer and co-op this week. Feel free to join me!

Add me to your list, I may pop on if I see you. I don't play much, but this milestone of work should be done soon. I never did play that one enough. Would be nice to dust off the Move rifle thing. I was starting to get really accurate with it.

I'll be sure to add you after work tomorrow. I was considering getting that move rifle, but got side tracked by something and forgot all about it. Hopefully, I won't have to download that update 1.05 just to play online as that update doesn't even download. See ya on the battlefield!

This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.