Close

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Pandora Chronicles

I decided to use this thread to post updates on the future of Pandora in borderlands 2, being as it's my favorite game. If you don't know, theirs a lot coming to pandora, the first being that they are finally going to raise the cap level so we can get past level 50, FINALLY! I'm very intrigued as to how they will do this, whether it will copy how it was done in the first borderlands and go up to level 69, if the enemies will scale up with you, will the loot scale up, etc...

There's also a new character coming to town, more than likely this month, melee built, along with a new dlc. I don't know about you, but I'm interested in seeing how this new guy stacks up to Zero with the melee build, and how far off the edge will gearbox go with this next dlc, as it's supposed to be something new and wild they never did before in the borderlands series! Of course, none of this will be included in the season pass and will be sold seperately, which bites, but hey, if you enjoy this game as much as I do, who cares, just as long as they keep it coming! My name is iaca3165, signing off....................

Didn't want to make a new thread so I'll post here.

Level cap will be 61 on 4/2, its going to be free for season pass holders and 5$ for everyone else. New playthrough will be available along with a new rarity of weapons, Pearlescent.

The new dlc character named "Krieg the Psycho" will be out sometime in may. here is a link to a blurry pic of him http://www.pixelenemy.com/wordpress/...03/MjGlT21.jpg he will be 10$ like gaige.

link to some gameplay

I'm to lazy to go over everything, so put some work in yourself.

I will be playing on 4/2 so if you want to play with me add me, I will be rushing through the story.
    Last edited by IkarosX0; 03-24-2013 at 07:11 PM.

This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.