Close

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

View Poll Results: Would you be interested in participating and reading featured member bios?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I would like to do both and think it is a great idea.

28 93.33%
  • Yes, I would like to read them only.

1 3.33%
  • No, I have secrets to keep and need to keep my true identity hidden.

1 3.33%
  • No, not interested in knowing who you really are.

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by NWJake View Post
    im down.
    That's great Jake. Please see this post on how to get a Bio rolling. http://www.canadianriflesregiment.co...-CRR-Gamer-Bio
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his" - General George S. Patton

I would be interested as well. Knowing a bit more about who u play with seems like a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by sobriquet View Post
    I would be interested as well. Knowing a bit more about who u play with seems like a good idea.
    Awesome!
    See this post and PM me your email address, http://www.canadianriflesregiment.co...-CRR-Gamer-Bio
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his" - General George S. Patton

Sounds cool. I'm down. (Sorry for my prolonged absence from CRR, I moved out on my own and didn't have internet for a year. I haven't gamed for a while, but I'm still here to support CRR. I've been going through a rough time for nearly a year. Moved back in with my parents where I have internet, emotional support, and a new flat screen tv. I just have to hook it all up because my ps3 is still boxed from the move)

Welcome back gizmo!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123