Close

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

No more Defiance for me !!

Hello, i have to let you know that i have sold back my defiance game because it got to boring. I really enjoyed playing with you guys and i hope that we can meet again in another game maybe ?

I had a good time but defiance just couldn't keep me going !!

See you all in a different game !!

We all move on to other games at one point or another. Be sure to hang around here as I am sure there will be more games you can continue to play with fellow CRR. The fall is always a busy time for new great releases.
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his" - General George S. Patton

I still have it and want to play it, but I get so little play time. It's unfortunate that more people aren't playing it; I try to when I get some spare time.

It's one of the games I'm sure I'll hang onto and play on and off over a long period, and I hope others will do the same.

millermatic18's Avatar Graduate
    Trophies
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: vapeman18
    Total Contributions For

millermatic18     $ 19.12
    Had a great time playing with you darthlink. Hope to see you in another game soon.